Monday 18 June 2012

Gurmeet Choudhary opines Drashti Dhami will rock in Madhubala also

Call it their wonderful screen presence or the invincible charm they had created together on the small screen, talks about Gurmeet Choudhary and Drashti Dhami go hand in hand.

Their incredible act as Maan and Geet in Star One’s extremely popular Geet Hui Sabse Parayi made them rule the roost and win immense love from fans. Though they might not be working together anymore but whenever anyone of them is caught by the paparazzi, question concerning the other is bound to jump in. 

Recently, when sources got in touch with Gurmeet over his new stint as a dancer inColors’ Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, the handsome hunk got candid and shared quite a few things right from JDJ to his ex co-star Drashti. Talking of managing his show Punar Vivah and Jhalak all at the same time, he said, “It is quite taxing. After my day’s shoot for Punar Vivah, I manage to rehearse for at least four hours. I am not a trained dancer, so I put up long hours at rehearsals. Having said this, I am a perfectionist and since I am not trained, my choreographer can mould me in the way she wants.”

Gurmeet has been assigned Shampa as the choreographer, when quizzed about her, he stated, “Shampa is my Guru. I am really lucky to have got her as my choreographer. She is the best at all international forms of dance; I have a lot to learn from her.”

Moving on, when sources posed the much awaited question to Gurmeet regarding Drashti and her new show Madhubalaaired on Colors, all he said was, “Drashti is a good actress, and I am sure she will do a swell job in her new show. I wish Drashti all the very best for Madhubala”.

That’s really sweet of you Gurmeet and even we would like to wish you all the luck for Jhalak!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...