Thursday 22 March 2012

Vivian Dsena is preparing hard for his comeback!

Ever since the news about vampire hunk of small screen Vivian Dsena making a comeback has hit the town, fans have been eagerly looking forward to it.

It is notable that Vivian perfectly played the vampire blood Abhay in Balaji’s super popular show Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani. And post the show went off air in December last month; he has been maintaining a low profile. But not anymore as buzz says that Colors’upcoming show Shikhar helmed by Saurabh Tewary’s (Nautanki Films) and BAG films is going to bring him in the light again.   

If believe the sources, Vivian is completely occupied in preparing for the role. While speaking to the sources about it, he said, “Yes, I am preparing for my upcoming role. It’s been two-to-three weeks since I have been hitting the gym. I work out for five days a week and every day I sweat it out for two and a half hours. And top of that, I play football four days a week. So I am on a strict fitness regime”.

However, he still refrains from naming the show. The actor said, “That is something I can’t reveal at this point of time. It is quite early to talk now. But yes, my fans will soon see me back on television and this time, I will look more muscular and lean”.

Well, you might not spill the beans Vivian but we know the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...