Sunday 20 May 2012

Drashti Dhami has no fantasy for Bollywood!

We can’t help but praise the honest confession made by the extremely gorgeous and a desire of many hearts, Drashti Dhami, loved and adored by fans for her portrayal of Geet from Star One’s Geet Hui Sabse Parayi.

While many in the television world dream to take their career to newer heights by stepping into Bollywood, which we guess is quite fair on their part; Drashti simply has no such desires. The pretty girl, who forayed into television after appearing in few of the music videos and ad commercials, was first seen as Dr. Muskan inDil Mill Gayye. But she shot to fame with her character Geet, which is still loved by all. 

She said, "I am going to stick to television, I am very happy doing it. I am sure a lot of people have dreams of moving to Bollywood but I have no such ambitions... I am comfortable doing my soaps and feel satisfied with them”.

Drashti will now be seen playing the lead in Colors’ Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon alongside Vivian Dsena. It was speculated recently that alleged to be based on Bollywood legendary Madhubala and Dilip Kumar, the show has got into some legal issues.

However, clarifying the issue, Drashti said, "My character bears no resemblance to Madhubala ji, I don't think I can be compared to her, she is an idol. When you talk about films there are only three names which come to your mind - Shah Rukh KhanAmitabh Bachchan and Madhubala. They couldn't have named me after the guys so my character is called Madhubala. Our film industry is completing 100 years so the show is a tribute."   

Our wishes are with you Drashti and we hope that this show of yours will also make it big!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...