Tuesday 19 June 2012

I am commitment-phobic and won't leave anything midway,says Vivian Dsena

Television’s heartthrob Vivian Dsena is thrilled to play a superstar in the new show Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. And the name coined for the actor is RK

Talking of it, he says, "I am pretty kicked about the fact that people have started calling me the small screen superstar. No one has played a superstar on television in the past”.

Upon the iconic character in the show, he has actively engaged to justify the character. He opines, "A superstar needs to be idolized, so having a proportionate body was important. I had gained some weight due to my late night shoots," he says adding, "People ask me whether I pay Ranbir Kapoor orRishi Kapoor or Raj Kapoor in the show. But I don't think I play any of these actors”.

However, the actor admits that he managed to convince the director to include the famous RK pose in the serial. One being quizzed if he secretly dreams of getting into Bollywood someday, he said, "I never really tried getting into movies because it never gave me a kick. As of now, I am focused on television. I am commitment-phobic. If I have given three years of my time to a show, then I won't leave that midway and pick up or grab another project”. 

Well said Vivian, keep up your good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...