Monday 6 February 2012

I completely wasted a year on my ex, asserts Selena Gomez!

There are various celebrities who prefer to keep their personal life personal but Selena Gomez definitely doesn’t fall in that category!

Despite constant media attention and interest in her personal life, when it comes to dating, 19-year-old just wants things to be normal. Only recently she opened up about how a former flame wanted to protect his privacy so much that they always had to sneak around.

“I was in a relationship previously where I had to hide everything and it wasn’t my choice. I had to go through different exits and take separate cars and do the craziest things, and it just really wasn’t worth it," Gomez told the sources.

Gomez’s past famous boyfriends included Nick Jonas and Taylor Lautner, but she kept the identity of the boyfriend to herself. She says, though, that dating him was a waste of time. “It was like a year of my life completely wasted,” she said

Now in a high profile relationship with teen superstar Justin Bieber, 17, she says her and Bieber’s dating life is much more normal. "I'm just like every 19-year-old girl," she said. "If you're in love, you're in love to the fullest, and you just want to go to the movies, hang out, and be as normal as possible. I'm fortunate that I've found someone who has that philosophy."

Well, it is really great that you two get along so well. Keep going folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...