Monday 2 July 2012

I idolize Salman Khan, states Vivian Dsena!!!

Least people know about the back side preparation of any project that plays a chief role. The television actors worked very hard before they emerge before cameras.Vivain Dsena, who essays the lead role of RK in BAG Films and Nautanki Films’ Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors, had to work a lot on his body shape and fitness level in order to fit into the shoes of the character. 

“The toughest part in the whole preparation process was that I had to put on weight and then shed it so that I have the perfect body muscles. I added 2 kg of weight and had to lose nearly 13 kgs. In addition to this, we went through a series of workshops; character meetings etc so that I get to know the role well.” said the 23 –year- old actor, who is very dedicated towards his ventures.

And when quizzed him about the role model behind the look, Vivian said, “I do not idolize anyone in acting. I believe that the creative team in charge of the show will tell me what I have to do. However, when it comes to the fitness level, I idolize Salman Khan. I have always admired the man and have wanted to work on my body just like him. However, I have not been able to do that on a regular basis because of my hectic schedules.” 

So we have the telly town’s Salman now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...