Monday 5 December 2011

Vivian’s firsts

Vivian D Sena’s first claim to fame on television would be Star One’s hit show Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani in which he plays a vampire. We quiz Vivian about the first things in his life… 


First salary
I got it when I was 18. I had walked a ramp show and for this I had got Rs 3,500. I gave this money to my mother. 

First car 
I recently purchased a Hyundai Verna and I am happy that I finally own a car. It’s something that I always wanted. 

First house 
I have my own place in my hometown, Ujjain and I plan on buying a place for my mother in suburban Mumbai, close to work. 

First holiday 
My first holiday was in Goa. I had gone with friends during my birthday and till date, that’s the most memorable holiday that I have had. 

First claim to fame 
It has to be Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani. This show has given me fame and money. I am fortunate enough to play this unique role of Abhay and luckily audiences have accepted me as Abhay. 

First love 
For me it’s my mother. And now it’s my fiancé Vahbbiz Dorabjee and my mother –in-law. I am surrounded by so many ladies whom I am completely in love with. 

After knowing Abhay’s firsts, tune in to watch Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani every Monday to Friday at 8.30 pm only on STAR One.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...