Tuesday 6 December 2011

I don't know much about Salman and Sanjay, quips Andrew Symonds!

Australian cricketer Andrew Symonds, who is all set to mark his entry in Bigg Boss house soon has left behind the stressful past between Harbhajan Singhand him. His spat with Indian offie is thing of past as the duo are good friends now.

Talking to the sources before his entry in the Bigg Boss house, Symonds says, “Bhajji and I get along well now. We party, socialize, we get sloshed. There are no hard feelings. It is always nice playing with him. That was a past and we have left it behind”.

Meanwhile the 36-year-old cricketer has been travelling to India since last 20 years still he doesn’t know much about Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt. “I don’t know about them (Salman and Sanjay) until I read about them on the internet. I think one of them did a comedy film recently," he said

After Sunny Leone, Symonds, has become the second international celebrity to participate in the reality show Bigg Boss. However he has denied entering Bigg Boss house to clear the air off him as he said, “It has nothing to do with me taking up the show and trying to clear out things. I am not going on the show to prove anything about myself or anything. That episode is in the past. I am here for personal development and a learning experience”.

Well, good going Symonds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...