Sunday 1 January 2012

Selena Gomez is highly enthusiastic about Spring Breakers!

Hollywood actress and singer, Selena Gomez, who is better known for portraying Alex Russo in the Emmy Award-winning Disney Channel television seriesWizards of Waverly Place, is in high spirits because ofSpring Breakers.

This is gonna be her upcoming venture, where the 19-year-old actress has shared screen space with the likes of Vanessa Hudgens and Emma Roberts. Directed by Harmony Korine, it’s a story that revolves around three college students, essayed by Selena, Vanessa and Emma, who end up behind bars after committing a robbery  

Talking about the film, Selena said that she had to fight hard for a part in the upcoming jail drama because she was desperate to tackle a “very dark and very different” role. She said that she prepared indefatigably to prepare for her audition with Korine, and took a flight across the country from Los Angeles to Tennessee to try out. 

Selena added, “I watched all of his films. I had to fight for that role because I flew to his house in Nashville and watched all his movies. I was like, ‘I want to be in your movie’ and he auditioned me for like an hour or two hours and it was awesome. Then I got the part so I am excited. It is something that is very dark and is very different and I am excited to be able to work with him”.

She said her fans are going to love this new form of hers in the film! Well, we too hope to see your brave side soon Selena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...