Friday 4 November 2011

DDLJ in Pattinson's favourite five movie list


Los Angeles, Nov 3 (IANSShah Rukh Khan and Kajol's romantic blockbuster 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' has found a fan in Hollywood heartthrob Robert Pattinson.
'Well, I have five movies in my top list which I really admire and love watching. 'Notting Hill', '50 First Dates', 'Sweet November' and 'Ghost',' said Pattinson.
'And I also really liked the Bollywood movie 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge'. I love the sweet romance portrayed in the movie,' he added.
Meanwhile, the actor is gearing up for the release of last movie of 'Twilight' franchise, 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn'. The film will release in two parts and the first part is set to hit the screens Nov 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...