Something that truly matters............
From health to diet, fashion to beauty, tellywood to bollywood, affairs to entertainment.
This is a social & cultural catalyst that drives globally.
Tuesday, 8 November 2011
Orange, honey for healthy skin
Who doesn't like to have a clear complexion? Skin problems are nightmares for people of all ages. Everybody likes flawless skin.
But with the cosmetic industry growing and with it producing numerous beauty products, it's but natural to get confused on what's the best. When you are spoilt for choice, then it's even more dangerous as some products might not suit your skin type. The best solution under such circumstances is to play safe and opt for tried and tested home remedies. This also helps should you have a sensitive skin.
Here are a few tips to aid your skin health
- It's clichéd, the most popular and common advice that you get from people. Yet, drinking lots of water is perhaps the most workable way to keep skin healthy and glowing.
- Squeeze half a lemon and add to warm water with honey. Consume this on an empty stomach everyday. Besides other benefits, this also purifies the blood.
- If you have oily skin, apply a pack of multani mitti mixed with rose water. This not just cleanses the skin but also absorbs excess oil and keeps your skin neat.
- To remove blemishes/scars on your skin make a pack of tomato pulp, haldi, curd and besan. This acts as a natural scrub.
- For a natural bleach, rub lemon peel with honey on the skin and wash off after few minutes.
- Dry orange peel, grind and make a powder. Apply this with water on the face for a glowing skin.
- A pack of corn flour and curd applied everyday helps keep the skin clean.
- If you are going out in the sun, make sure you use an umbrella to shield yourself from the harmful effects of the sun rays.
- If you have a dry skin, massage your face with almond or vitamin e oil to keep your skin nourished
All it needs is a few minutes from your busy schedule to keep your skin healthy and glowing.