Something that truly matters............
From health to diet, fashion to beauty, tellywood to bollywood, affairs to entertainment.
This is a social & cultural catalyst that drives globally.
Tuesday, 8 November 2011
Tips for a glowing skin
Anxious to get the glowing skin that you see on your favourite celebs but don't want to spend a bomb on the process? Don't fret, there are tons of effective remedies that you can do in the comfort of your own home...
- If your hands and legs have tanned, make a paste of lemon juice, sunflower oil and sugar and apply. Leave it on for about 25 minutes and wash it off. Alternatively if your feet or elbows have turned dark, add a few drops of lemon juice in slightly warm water and soak your feet for 20 minutes.
- Are your lips are turning darker? It could be due to high consumption of coffee, tea or excessive smoking. Cut down on the quantity and apply petroleum jelly mixed with a few drops of lemon juice on your lips before going to bed.
- Reduce facial hair over time by applying a paste of besan and turmeric or haldi paste on your face and neck.
- Honey is great for eliminating skin blemishes. Apply honey mixed with milk, yogurt, and ground sesame seeds in equal proportions for a clear complexion.
- Mix aloe-vera juice with rose water and apply it on your face and neck if you have a rash or skin allergy.
- Nourish your skin by making a paste of one tablespoon black gram dal and four almonds soaked in water overnight. Apply it your face and wash it off with lukewarm water after about 30 minutes.