Thursday 3 November 2011

Kristen Stewart is willing to work with Shahrukh Khan!

Bollywood’s fascination with Hollywood is not new but the times have come when Hollywood's fascination with Bollywood has started as a new rage. The latest name to be mentioned in this series is of Twilight actressKristen Stewart. The actress has confessed that she is a huge fan of superstar Shahrukh Khan

The lady has refereed Shahrukh to be the epitome of romance and she also expressed her desire to work with him. Kirsten sated, “Well, I am a big fan of Shahrukh Khan who is an epitome of romance in Bollywood”.

She further sated, “And not just Hollywood but I would love to work with him in Bollywood movies too and for that I am also looking forward to learning Hindi. I have also seen the promos of his latest movie Ra.One which are very impressive and I just loved his look in the movie. I'll definitely watch the movie”.

Kirsten Stewart stated that her Twilight journey is very wonderful and she quoted, “The journey has been amazingly beautiful for me. I feel like Bella herself now and on the sets I found (beau) Robert Pattinson. So my journey has romance and fun. Everything is only moving ahead and becoming bigger. It is a bigger movie now and also with a huge fan following. Every moment has been a fun moment and there isn't anything that me or anybody else would detest”.

Well, the wait is on for the fourth installment of Twilight series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...